RATES & INSURANCE
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, United Healthcare
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Please ask us about our rates. Private pay clients will be given a discounted price.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay 50% of the cost of the session.
Assessments include a formal evaluation, written report, and 30-minute consultation.
30-minute sessions available
60-minute sessions available
We are available to discuss behavioral, learning, and developmental issues. We are happy to attend meetings at your child’s school or complete observations in alternate locations.