We are excited to announce WestBend as the new office location for ClearView Speech & Consulting Services! This development is located along the Trinity River in the city's University District. We look forward to opening our WestBend office in July 2016.
ClearView Speech & Consulting Services provides an array of clinic-based services for both children and adults ranging from evaluations for speech-language deficits to treatment of related disorders.
Evaluations address disorders of articulation, phonology, auditory comprehension, expressive communication, voice, fluency, executive function, swallowing (adults), and pragmatic (social) skills.
Our speech-language pathologists work with a wide range of diagnoses including, but not limited to the following:
- Apraxia of speech
- Articulation disorders
- Auditory processing disorder
- Augmentative & alternative communication
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorders)
- Executive function disorders
- Expressive language disorders
- Oral myofunctional disorders
- Phonological processes
- Pragmatic language disorders
- Receptive language disorders
- Social communication disorders
- Traumatic brain injury
1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107
By appointment only